Monday, December 13, 2010
Over the weekends, I went over to my Family chalet. 
had some family bonding time with them after such a long time !

I will always irritate her till no end.

My adorable Granny whom i love and respect the most <3 She is part of the reason of what I am today. 


Our heroes of that day! without the, we will not be able to feast!

My awesome Daddy and Granny<3


I feel sad that I didnt managed to talk photos with the few that I miss like Sylvia and Nigel and also my Mummy!
We might be one big family but there is always a few that you are more attached to. Maybe for my next entry, i will blog about my awesome family members that I'm more attached to(:

Most of you might know already but Daddy chased me home after the BBQ. Cause i was coughing very badly which resulted in me crying when i cant catch my breath. XD
Went home with my aunt and uncle, & I had the WHOLE house to me that night! awesome much (:


Skipped school today cause i coughed all the way until 3am last night! Thinking of staying at home tomorrow as well but can't, there is this important module talk that i have to attend.
Aggh! why is there even school? ):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com