Thursday, September 15, 2011
It took me by surprise how human jealousy can cause so many negative thoughts and feeling.
I didn't know be one of them as well. All the way before camp, this has been attacking me and yet I didn't realise.

Church is not a place that has perfect people, but people who has flaws; people who needs God in their life.
I thought I was really favored to have kingdom friends that have me in their heart. Maybe i was wrong, we are not perfect, so why put our expectation on human?

Yet, I'm so thankful for LEGACYcamp2011. Indeed history making. Friendship bond that got stronger, yes, Gernette phebe, I'm talking about you. Things that I have discovered and realized, heartbreaking but thank God that it only made me stronger to know that, it's not other people's opinion that I have to listen to but just what God has to say. Yes, there are times that I have to seek people for opinions but I have to find the right person as well. Praise God, that You showed me who are the right counsels to go to in times of need for Godly opinions.
LEGACYcamp2011 was a camp of reminder as well, reminding me how bless I am. Despite coming from a non-believer family, I'm not ashamed of where God has placed me. In fact, because of the placing that I'm in, I came to discover so much blessing that God store in the small corners of my household.

This few months has been a constant reminders and teaching from God, about all aspects in my life. I saw so much changes in my life that change has been a constant to me.
After arrow on Saturday, I just realized that you are just a sheep that God has placed in my life for me to shepherd in that season of your life. That season is over, I have to move on and shepherd other sheep as well.

I was really angry about you, not being you in front of other people. But, now I know that I don't have to be. Neither do i have to pity you. You have God, you just need to step out of it, nobody thinks you are perfect and nobody will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com