Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The things I miss

 Dancing 

I have almost forgotten how it feels like to dance so openly on stage and how my muscle will ache after each satisfying practice. Nevertheless, it still warms my hearts when i see my dance students coming up to me when I will sit in for observation and ask how my back is. Their promise of standing on stage that I dream off in representative of me just keeps me going on when I feel like giving up. No doubt, they are all God given presents.

Given a chance, I wanna make DANCE IT public. Where all the students are free to do what they want to do (: I have made a promise and i will never go against my words.

Grandfather.

He is part of the reason why I'm here and who I am today. He loves me when I don't deserve it the most He never allow me to lie to myself, even if others do not know the truth. He made me wanna be special, set apart of the world. Not in terms of looks and all these things that how bimbo a girl should be even though i have friends that are close to me that things outer appearance is everything. He taught me to be special in a different way, to make a difference in people's life to let them know there is still Hope. Help to change the negative things of the world and be the girl that give people story to tell(a good one).

He might not have know what Christ is but he was surely walking in it when he was still in the world.

You. 

Right from the end of secondary 3, it has been just you and nobody else. Sometimes I just miss you so much that i feel like breaking down. The things that we shared. the thing i miss the most will be your scent and comforting hug that ease my emotions everything I'm in your arms and taking in how smoothing you smell.

I just hope that one day when we meet again, we are able to speak to each other again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com