Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Grandfather

I was taught by him that the grass will always be greener at the other side if we don't know how to apperciate what we have in front of us.
He told me how songs can brighten up my mood whenever I'm sad, since then, I love singing and joined choir when i was in secondary school.
He told me that no matter how people bully you, there's a part of them that is always empty and somehow, they wanted to be like you.
I was taught by him to be forgiving and always give people a second chance but be wise about the situation, not because you are easy but you are mature enough.
He told me that to be able give to others is a blessing, when i have a full understanding of that, I never stop thinking of going on mission work.

He taught me how to the world/situation in a different way because his love for me was different.
Everybody can have a Grandfather, but the love he gave me was out of ordinary.

Grandfather, it's been 8 years. I miss and love you still. I hope you are doing well up there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com