Friday, January 22, 2010
Going Malaysia tonight ):
I just don't feel like going for don't-know-what-is-the-reason .

Have not been feeling good since i got my results .
I know very clearly that it's not my results that made me feel like this .
cause i know that I'm really pleased with the results ,
it even earned me things that i have been wishing for from my parents after so many years .

Let the trip to Malaysia be a good one , so that i will be refresh when i come back on sat night ..
A Short trip does wonders when i commit it to the hands of God .

God , thank you . despite feeling like shit , i clearly aware that You love me .
Lord Jesus , thank You for dieing on the cross for me, thank You that It is FINISHED !~

I'm aiming to go for lunch on time today !(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com