Wednesday, January 13, 2010


This is excatly the verse that i have been holding since i got my results .
i dont know why but i have got this escaping attitude..

I dont want to know what results others get, for I'm afraid that i will feel sad
I dont want to know what results YOU get, for I'm afraid to know that he is better of without me .
I dont want to know what kind of live or how are YOU now, for i dont know what will happen to me .
sometimes i really wonder why. Daddy , why ?
I love him, i know he is the one .
For him , i made alot of sacrifices but why ...

then again , I thank God for His grace.
i know if i cry because of YOU before i get my results , i will be feeling terrible when i see YOU
but i only break down when i got home from school.

Lord , thank you ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com