Friday, January 29, 2010
I have learnt things the hard way .
God , i need rest .

Tomorrow is SATURDAY !
lalalalas ~
I'm going botanic garden with melissa .
A day of REST ! hahas !

Me just pissed a coordinator off over the phone !
the feeling is so fantastic ! Its beyond words okays ! how can she give me 15 miss calls in 30 mins !!!??
super zczxzygdsfbsdcts !

Ong Khai Seng sister talked to me on MSN ytd ..
He grow up alot ahs ! but still my sister !
I miss the times when we sit next to each other in class man ..
He is like the only guy in my school i can talk to when i got problem ..
Most of them who know him , think that he is damn rubbish .
But NO! He gave me the wisest advice , like God using him to get me when I'm such a stubborn donkey.
Sorry Daddy God !
even until now , i still think about the super big lolipop i gave him on him 14th birthday !
gagagas ! i pratically got nag by him for 1 whole month for that :S

in anyhoo , I just thank God for this Fantastic friend !
who also get me scolded by teacher cause he talked to me !
who always get the same score, even when he dont study !
stay up the night and talk to me when I'm surviving break ups !
Scold me like mad when I'm so stubborn !
BUTBUT ! Gave me praise on my 14th birthday ! hahs ..

What more can i ask for ? i have got such a Good sister/friend !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com