Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baking frenzy ~

Hows everybody's CNY celebration this year?
I really had a good one this year with the people i dislike to go overseas to celebrate CNY!
Hiak hiak :D awesome much!

I'm waiting for my uncle to pass me the photos so that i can upload them here. Obviously my family isn't a fan of film camera. i have got no photos from my lomo camera ):

nevertheless, I'm already thinking of some good spot where i want to venture off after my UT3 to take some photos (:
any places to recommend?
anybody know which railway i can go to take photos?

I'm baking some yummy oreo cheese cake now! have been baking so much since new year
Mini Nutella muffin, fudge brownie , Brownie cheese cake ~

2 comments:

Hazel said...

u can go to Tanjong Pagar railway station to take photos. There is nice spots

J-min said...

Tanjong pagar? could you advice me on the directions? hahahs! Thanks much!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com