Wednesday, February 23, 2011
This person never learn...
Darryl: Do you want to date those guys?
Me: Shut up.
Darryl: Do you wanna know more about them?
Me: No.
Darryl: Do you want me to ask them to join us for lunch?
Me: Do you want me to punch you? Though I'm a girl, I'm sure it will hurt!
Darryl: You could have just said no.
Me: Are you deaf or what? I said that already!
Darryl: Whatever, I always get punched, slapped or cursed by you when guys want to date you through me. No worries, i know you are just shy. I will help you no matter what.
Me: Arr, just go and die already



Look at my Itouch memory! Can't believe i 'stuff' so much stuff in! hahahs!

1 comments:

FilmSnap said...

J-min, filmsnap here. the plamodel camera has arrive

Please advise

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com