Friday, December 3, 2010

Almost forget about the existence of this blog!

indeed times flies, December is already here.
I'm completing my first year in poly.
It still amaze me how I'm about to step into the brand new season without fear how terrible my past had been.

Though science has been a real bitch to me and i still prefer numbers and formulas over chemical equation and the whole shit about central dogma!
that had been the reason of my lack of motivation to wake up for sch and stay throughout the lesson everyday.
As much as my new classmates in W14C are awesome people, I still dont have the motivation to study what is new to me..

A few days ago, I placed a small request that has been in my heart for sometime into God's hand, trusting that it will be a Christmas present to me this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com