Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BEST CHRISTMAS YET (:

This year's Christmas is different, or am i the one who feel different?
I feel loved, I feel special because of  the people that God place around me.
Though Christmas is a season of giving, I received so much more just because God gave His only Son for me.

~

God knows how to place people at the right place, right time.
Otherwise, my retards will be stranded in NY. Nothing compared to spending time with them.
I adore the fact that we are alike in so many different ways.
The fact that we love dance but not frame, we don't like camera our opinion is many things.
They know me like the back of their hands and i know them in the same way as well.
God given friendships are always different but close to heart.


~


I feel proud of myself for baking the dark chocolate cookie without recipe with 2 hours the day before Christmas service for Main church.
My hand is aching from all the kneading of the dough and making of notebooks for the CG Christmas gathering, Next up will be watch night notes for both RPCG and ITECG.
God, you will provide me with the strength that i need, cause i fall sick AGAIN ):
Everybody said, AGAIN?! when they hear me sneezing ...


~


3 Things that we trust God for.
Hmms, I have a whole list of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com