Friday, December 10, 2010
Obviously, my guitar is one huge ass. &I'm bringing that huge ass to school tomorrow!
God know how heavy it is after I stuff my laptop and other necessities in. I just pray that the strap won't just die on me tomorrow!
Joshua will be teaching me how to play heaven (:

Been coughing the whole day today! People, help me pray for speedy recovery! I still have chalet over the weekends. I wanna enjoy myself without going around gasping for air every other minute!

I'm looking forward to CG tomorrow night! How awesome it is to end off your study week seeing your kingdom family? I will definitely be hype up during chemistry lesson!

I'm in my bed, blogging with my awesome blackberry, sorting out my schedule. Realised I'm pretty much occupied with stuffs all the way until the end of first week of January 2011! I have 3 camps, christmas celebration, slumber party with my lovely class girls and countdown with my CG to 2011! I'm excited for all the events but I'm not sure if I actually look forward to 2011..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com