Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The busy days starts on Friday ..

SOOOOOO ......
The very moment i step into the dance studio, Mr Lance threw a tissue box at me. Reason being, I didn't attend the JYP audition that they have signed up for me.

I love to dance, but that does not mean that I have to be under the spotlight dancing for everybody to see. That is why i always think that I don't have to be famous in order to succeed in that area.

My divas are all lovely today. People think of them as bitches, I think that they are lovely in their own ways. It just takes a different perspective to see how they are. I love them for their frankness,and most of all, attitude. Speaking of them, our beloved Jessica diva FINALLY got attached! Its about time, 5 years of waiting have finally paid off!

It makes me wonder when is my turn when the fear still lingers around.

I totally forget what i wanna say but I'm finally back to blogger ! :D
Since I'm on my laptop most of the time, i might as well keep it active.
I'm still trying to figure out everything bit by bit so be patience with me (:

Alright, its maths tomorrow, I hope my Bimbo facilitator will AT LEAST look at me when i try to explain the answers to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com